PwC is the largest professional services firm in the UK which has had a presence in Leeds since 1925. Proud of the links to the wider community and the support of public and private sector organisations. PwC at Leeds has grown to meet the evolving clients, with hundreds of specialists covering an extensive range of services from pensions and risk assurance to business recovery to audit. Clients include public and private companies, central and local government, banks and legal firms, private individuals and not-for-profit organisations.
RPS Electrical where tasked to complete the following works –
• 3 mains distribution boards connected to the existing system.
• Under floor busbar system to provide local power outlets to suit the new desk and offices.
• Modifications to existing lighting system to suit new layout
• New lighting control system
• New emergency lighting system
• Addition feature lighting with the creation of kitchen and break out area
• Feature pendent light to newly formed meeting rooms
• Modifications to existing Fire Alarm System
• Relocation and new power supplies to AC system both indoor and outdoor units
• Power supplies
• Relocation and modification of lighting, lighting controls
• Modification of existing fire alarm to suit newly form modular offices
• Feature wall lighting to reception
• Relocation of fire Alarm system to enable the relocation of modular office pods.